killing bd mobs?

Go down

killing bd mobs?

Post  hleeyang on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:46 pm

things to know about bd mobs. im sure pple already know but im bored so ima write stuff.

all have 800k hp, except carsis = 1million hp.
phyliss and ami have 30 pr, 200 dodge.
lance has 40 pr, 300 dodge.
carsise has 50 pr, 200 dodge.

phyliss and ami have 960-1440 attack
lance has 640-940 attack
carsis has 1200-1800 attack

so just by looking at that you can see that carsis are the ones not to go after. so go after the other 3, but out of those 3 the best bet would be phyliss.

things i found out as i tried to kill bd mobs.

this is really just my own oppinion.

killing bd mobs doesnt require alot of running around, so no real need for strategy. just try to do the most dam possible in the least amount of time.

what i found to be very true, playing on other private servers is the idea that attacking then slashing then attacking does more damage then just attacking.

lets look at that a bit...

slashing takes about 1.5-2 sec. while attacking is whatever your attackspeed is.

a slash is roughly about 9x your attack.

an attack is only = to your attack or 2x if you crit. so crit rings might actually help out more. but im not sure havent tested that out yet.

the slasher build and idea was built around the fact that crus miss alot, so 90% of their hits dont actually hit. there fore they rely soley on an attack that doesnt miss, Illusion Slash.
RChuck, the dude most credited for the slasher build even said that the only time just attacking would do more damage would be if the attack speed is 450 or higher and if they hit all the time. which i guess is pretty hard to reach in the official pko.

but this isnt official pko, pple can get to 90 pretty easily. by that time, with the buffs and with the lots the attack speed of crus can actually easily go to about 600+ which makes them about 12x dam for every 2 sec compared to the slash which is only 9x dam for about 2 sec.
this is ofcourse without criticals, so if we calculate in the criticals, that would be about 24x dam every 2 sec(if crit 100% so its still in between 12X-24X) compared to 9x dam every 2 sec.

this advice should only be taken if you have high hit rate though, cause even if your hitting, 6 times a sec you might miss 5 of those hits. ^^ lol.

btw, tested and proven by me...

on another server with 4k attack and atspd of about 590, if i were to attack only i could get 6 kills. but if i attacked and slashed i only got 4-5 kills.

also boe actually gives you more dam/sec than the strength emmisary.
at 210 atspd, the boe gives 20% more dam/sec. while the emmisary only gives you additional 100-200 dam per hit.

str emmisary
4200X2= 8400

boe
4000X2.2=8800

only 400more dam but over 30 sec that becomes 12,000 dam.

but str emmisary will do more slash dam.

since the basic has been taken care of...

the equips i would recomend for the job would be.

Gems, at 270str the gem of rage actually begins to give more attack than the eye of bd. but that requires an extremely high lv of rage, like 2 lv 6 rages.

generaly what you want to do is maximize your attack, hit, and attack speed.

so you want...

a weapon with attack speed. such as the boe.
gloves with high hit rate, such as the hermes paw.
boots with high dodge rate, and str. boots of secret.
armor with high pr. hermes frame, bd armor, even armor of secrets.

keep in mind that the attacks of the bd mobs are low, about 1800(carsis) is the highest. so with 50 pr and 300 def the dam done to you is only about, 600, thats if they hit.

try to get your dodge to above 350, 400+ would be better. then almost all the normal hits will miss. the bd SS has the highest hit rate, of 350.
------increasing dodge means that you have increased your agi to some extent which also adds more dam/sec.
------though con will help you tank the mobs, it doesnt help inrease dam.
------there is always pots to help your hp out.
get your hit rate to 250+ amis and phyliss have 200 dodge, but lance have 300
------ keep in mind that a lust gem has more hit rate than a striking.
------ berserk whenever you can, a lv 10 berserk will help out alot.

kill the phyliss and the ami's.

drop rates and drops for all of them are the same, except the powers.

thats pretty much all i know...oh and also, have alot of pots.

hleeyang

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-10-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: killing bd mobs?

Post  zhenwei on Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:30 am

WOW pro -.-

zhenwei

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  zhenwei on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:39 am

is it possible to get 4k atk wahaha

zhenwei

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hleeyang on Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:36 am

lol ^^, ive already reached 3800 on this server....

but i can only get 510 atspd

this is ofcourse with buffs and lots.

and yeah i tested it out, attacking at 3800 and 510 atspd i can get about 4-5 bd mobs depending on how lucky i am with my crits.

but when i switched out my str rings for lv 60 crit rings, i was at 3300 and 510 atspd i somehow was able to take 5-6 bd mobs.

so i guess crits do actually help alot.

but the drop rate is still sooo low. or im extremely unlucky. i only get 1-3 bd gems for every 20 i kill. ** thats with amps too.

hleeyang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mirror on Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:25 pm

lol 510 with lots and bufs? use 41 lvl agi pet with pos, berserk and wind gems lvl 2 u must need for more then 510 aspd if u are 210 aspd cruz
Mirror

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hleeyang on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:46 pm

lol, thats why you dont become a 210 atspd if your trying to kill fast. ^^

210 atspd crus are pvp charactors not that great of gameplay char.

210 atspd then pump str, then pump agi means much faster kill, much higher dodge.
much more gameplay friendly.

but not so great when you come into a pvp situation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also, i talked to zhen a couple days ago and he said somthing i never said.

he was using an agi pet, lol, dont use agi pets... i said "atspd %" not "Agi"... thats a major difference. every 5 str is alot more dam then every 5 agi. but a choice between 10% atspd (boe) and 7 str (str emmisary) the 10% atspd is alot more dam than 7 str.

hleeyang

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum